Natural beauty comes from within, but we women still want to look and feel beautiful on the outside too. Finding safe, affordable beauty and skincare products isn’t an easy task. Toxic ingredients, questionable environmental practices, and disappointing results can make an eco-conscious gal very frustrated. My advice? Do your homework and keep your beauty routine simple. If you can’t eat it, don’t wear it! What goes on your skin can ultimately end up in your bloodstream and adversely affect your health.
Here are a few green beauty tips, recipes, and ideas to make you glow from the inside out – naturally!
Natural Beauty Tips:
- Kind Classics: Natural Makeup – Alicia Silverstone shares her top picks for natural, vegan makeup.
- Delicious Living’s 2012 Beauty & Body Award Winners – Eco-friendly, ethical, and clean. That’s what I want from a company and their products. Some of my favorite brands top the list, like Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps and Badger.
- 2011 Best in Natural Body Care Award Winners – Fig + Sage announces their favorite natural and organic bath and body care products.
- 8 Natural Ingredients for Ageless Skin – Beauty is more than how you look on the outside, but healthy, happy skin is nice to have.
- Skin and Hair Care from the Fridge – Use what you already have in your kitchen and save some cash!
Natural Beauty Tricks:
- Crazy Beauty Tricks that Really Work
- The Secret to All-Natural Beauty is in Your Kitchen
- Seven Natural Beauty Tricks from Your Kitchen
- 10 Ways to Color Your Hair Naturally
- How to Heal Thyself with Essential Oils
Natural Beauty Recipes:
- Five Easy DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs
- Easy Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
- DIY Bronzer/Face Powder
- Honey Yogurt Face Mask
- Homemade Deodorant
How do you stay naturally gorgeous? Share your tips and ideas with us on twitter @greenearthbazar and on facebook. Want more green beauty tips, ideas, and recipes? Subscribe to The Green Beauty Daily published by Green Earth Bazaar and check out our DIY Beauty board on Pinterest. Peace.